Most of us haven’t been pushed into the splits by our coach from 5 years old. So is it too late to learn to move like an acrobat?
Yuri Marmerstein is an acrobat, handbalancer and adult learner, which sets him apart as a fantastic teacher. Unlike many gymnastics coaches, he recognises that adults have different needs and constraints too.
- How to periodise gymnastics with bodybuilding
- How to learn many skills at once
- The games your ego plays when you’re learning new skills
- Where to start if you’ve never done this stuff before
- What flexibility and gymnastics can teach you about your emotional state
- How to use coaching and video feedback to accelerate your learning
- How to learn any new skill
- What acting can teach you about your body
Find out more from Yuri here:
You’ll also enjoy: