Propane Podcast Episode 99
With Dr Togay Koç
This week on the Propane Fitness Podcast, Jonny and Yusef are joined by Dr Togay Koç, a senior surgical registrar who specialises in Traumatology and Orthopaedic Surgery and who also lifts.
In the first part of this 2 part interview Togay responds to some of the questions you asked when we opened up the podcast to you, the listeners.
You can follow Togay’s lifting on Instagram.
Stuart McGill resources
Week Ending 17/08
It’s that time of the week again where we sift through the best of the Fitness and Productivity world for your reading, listening and viewing pleasure. If you’d like to be considered for the Pick List then shoot us a message.
Our top pick this week is –
Lessons Learned – painful experiences in the world of strength training, part 1. – Gavin Laird for Cast Iron Strength
Gavin Laird is a gym owner, Powerlifting and strength coach based in Inverness, Scotland. For 20 years he has worked with individual clients and sports teams at all levels to improve their strength for a variety of sports.
The rest of the list is pretty awesome too!
- Blood, Biomarker, Genetic Testing… and Poop w/ Ben Greenfield – 277 – Barbell Shrugged Podcast
- Happiness Is Not Enough – Mark Manson
- 17 Ways to Break Through a Stubborn Squat Plateau – Jake Boly, Barbend
- 5 Simple Ways To Boost Your Motivation – Pick The Brain
- Podcast 068: Mike Israetel Q&A – How to mini cut? – Revive Stronger Podcast
- Detraining is a Bastard. This is How You Deal – James Fell, Body For Wife
- Why Age Is Only a Number – Michael Rutherford, Breaking Muscle
- How To Determine Your Maintenance Calories – JCD Fitness
- The Action Habit: Put Everything Into the First Step – Zen Habits