This week we have something a little different. I chat to Dr Tim Kerr with a fascinating story, drawing wisdom from prison life into modern living.
Tim has documented his incredible insights in his blog, inthedoc.wordpress.com which I would highly recommend checking out.
- His story, including how he was arrested while on shift at the hospital
- Radical honesty and openness
- Making peace with your skeletons
- What gyms are like in prison
- Living a monastic lifestyle in prison
- Writing as therapy
- Lessons from living in prison that apply to modern life
- Plans for Tim’s future