It’s that time of the week again where we sift through the fitness world and pick out top 10 favourite pieces for your reading and listening pleasure. If you’d like to be considered for us to include you on this list OR if you’d like to write for us, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our number 1 pick this week is:
New year, New Goals. 2017 – Resolutions – Marc Keys for Cast Iron Strength
In this article Marc reminisces on 2016 and sets out his goals for 2017.
2016 for me was a great year, lots of famous people I never met or whom never affected my life in any tangible manner died from drug abuse or old age. The presenter of the American version of the apprentice won a democratic election and triggered great swathes of the “free” world into crying about things that haven’t happened yet and the UK decided to roll the dice.
The rest of the list is pretty awesome too!
- 2016 Recap and What’s Coming in 2017 – Jason Ferruggia
- Physical Preparation with Garrison Draper – Mike Robertson for Robertson Training Systems
- Bryce Lewis – Long Term Planning For The Powerlifter – Shredded by Science Radio
- Alcohol And Weight Loss — The 4D Fat Loss Guide For Losing Body Fat And Having A Social Life – JC Deen
- You Need To Read Harry Potter – Tanner Baze
- Ending your unhealthy relationship with Fitness – Ben Johnson
- Is Perfectionism Your Greatest Motivator or Your Biggest Enemy? – Dr Lisa Lewis for Girls Gone Strong
- 3DMJ Podcast #33: Coach’s Spotlight 2016 – Andrea Valdez – 3D Muscle Journey
- 2016: The Year in Review – Brad Dieter for Science Driven Nutrition
Podcast Episode 63
In this Episode Jonny revisits his article The Benefit Of A Process Goal and discusses why setting a process goal is more beneficial than an outcome goal and is more likely to set you up to win in 2017.
Podcast Episode 23 with Paul Mort